Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love of My Life

My husband is Superman.  He is an anomaly, according to our son, Ben.   An anomaly is a  deviation from the common rule; something different, abnormal, peculiar, or not easily classified. I am not exaggerating.  I put his link to his website to the right of my blog. At age 57, he can do amazing things that 20 year olds can't do.  Because I am used to him and his ways, I forget that everybody's husband is not like Mark.
 As you can tell from my blogs, I am the opposite of Mark. I am a pathetic example of a physically fit person.I can walk without tripping and that is about it. No other athletic ability. He likes to drink Shakeology.  I like to eat real food. He likes football seaon so much that he almost cries when it somes to an end. He told me one time that if something happened to me, he could almost make it as long as it was football season.  I jump for joy when the season is finally over. So how do we make it work?  
That is what I want to write about for awhile.  No more talk about my diet or lack of dieting. Just things that I have learned over the past 33, almost 34, years of marriage. The simplicity may surprise you and it certainly will not have anything to do with the cleverness of Mark and Pat.  No way. Stay tuned and mention this blog to your married friends or friends that are wanting to get married.

No comments: