Friday, February 3, 2017

Who is Your Enemy?

“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6:10-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
It all started with selling my old iPhone on Craigslist. I bought a new iPhone about 6 months ago and just now decided that I could sell that phone for about $300. Mark found the original box that it came in. I was writing the ad and I sweetly asked, "Do you know where the phone charger is that came with this phone? I want to add that to my description."
Mark - Well, I still have the charger to my old phone.
Me- Well, how do you know that that is not my old phone charger?
Mark- I'm positive. I never lose my charger. I leave it in the same place.
Me- I never lose my phone charger either so that is my charger.
Mark- Nope...this is always kept in the drawer until I need it.
Pat- How do you know that you didn't put my phone charger in your drawer one time? I think that is my phone charger!
This went on and on. Wow! How can you get so mad over a phone charger? We finally had the good sense to stop and pray over it. We realized that our battle is NOT EVER against flesh and blood but against spirits and principalities.
Our enemy is a great deceiver and liar and wants to steal our joy. I love that Mark Cooper with all my heart❤️❤️❤️❤️. He is the love of my life. But he had better give me back my phone charger right now:):):).

No comments: