Monday, June 9, 2008

What I would like for my blog to be about

I have a wonderful sister who lives in Tupelo, MS. She has the most adorable grandaughter named Marin. One time when Marin spend the night with her, Pam was trying to get her to stop talking and get some much needed sleep. Marin said,"But Nana, I have too many stories left in my mouth!"
I guess that is my problem. I have too many stories left in my mouth at the end of the day. I need a venue to express some of these thoughts. Those who know me well will tell you that I express myself even when not a soul cares about the topic. Blogging will be a way for only those who are interested in what I think about life to hear and I won't bore the vast majority of others who don't!
Most of the thoughts will have something related to the LORD. The ones that don't are not worth reading, believe me.
Today I want to share one of my favorite verses, Psalms 27:4. "The one thing I want from God, the thing I seek most of all, is the priviledge of meditating in his Temple, living in his presence everyday of my life, delighting in his imcomparable perfections and glory!"
My earnest prayer for this blog is that I reflect this in what I say.
I want a cliff-hanger so that you will want to check in tomorrow. I bought a book in Houston this weekend called ,"Two Dates or Less." My favorite topic is marriage advice so I am going to tell secrets to my college kids that I have the priviledge to work with at church. How fun is that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. I would love to hear your thoughts about life!

pammy said...

I am honored to be named in your blog! One of my favorite stories about Marin...:) I look forward to reading your blog...you have so much to share....love you, Pam