Monday, July 7, 2008

College Cookout

I wanted to show off some of my favorite people...my college kids! We had a cookout for July 4th and over 60 people came. This is Albert and I. He makes me look better in a picture.

Austin is actually not in college but we let him slip in to the cookout because he is so adorable.

This is R.B., Rod and Leigh Bryant, Bruce Scharnhorst, his daughter LaRae and Charlie Anderson sitting by the pool talking. Some of my favorite people in the world!


Morgan and Corey are new college freshman.


As are Nicole,Allyson, and Elizabeth.

Michelle, Travis and Seth are hanging out.



Elizabeth is a fantastic pool volleyball player. Kaycee supplies all my summer reading material.


Kaylee and Matt are eating desert in the kitchen.







In case you can't tell, I think I am the luckiest person alive to be able to hang out with such incredible people. I believe that God has his hand on this group of students and to watch him work in their lives in nothing short of amazing!

No comments: