Thursday, September 6, 2012

Final blog post

I am not sure if I have a "following" or not.  Maybe over this past year, I had a couple of people that were excited to read my thoughts. It is has been a ministry to me, that is certain.  When I am burdened with the desire to give someone advice, I just write out my thoughts and the burden lifts. When I am excited about something God showed me, I wrote it out as best I could. I have loved the way the world today lets you connect with people from all walks of life.
However, I have come to a time in my life where I am simply too busy to keep up with this blog.  I am an 8th grade math teacher(long hours), a young adult Sunday School teacher(aka parent to about 30 young adults), a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a terrible friend(always too busy to socialize)) a bike rider, a weight lifter(sort of) and most of all a lover of Jesus Christ. I evaluated my priorities and realized that something has to go. Maybe more than one thing.
Thanks for reading all my blogs.  If God spoke to you, I am thankful beyond words. Hopefully, I will see all of you in heaven one day and we can visit there. Until then, read God's word everyday and talk to him all day long.

No comments: